Our DBT Skills Group class is not a stand alone component. To participate, you must be enrolled with a DBT therapist in one-on-one individual therapy sessions to attend. You cannot sign up for the class without seeing a DBT therapist.
The DBT Skills classes are intended to help any person address:
- Impulsiveness and high-risk behaviours.
- Life threatening behaviours including suicide attempts and parasuicide (self-harm) behaviours.
- Mood swings: highs and lows.
- Confusion about self, ‘who am I,’ and self-esteem issues.
- Interpersonal conflict and fear of intimacy.
- Behavioural, emotional, and thought patterns that may be contributing to misery, distress and “problems in living.”
Participants benefit best when they are involved with an individual therapist who can help them integrate the skills into their lives and support the process. For this reason, ongoing individual therapy at Inner Solutions™ is required in order to be eligible to register in our DBT Skills group. The fee structure for the Level One Skills Group is as follows:
For those registered in the complete DBT program at Inner Solutions™, the fee for this 24-week course is $2,700* (including GST). Reading materials are available for $55 plus GST. Please note that the workbook price is subject to change without notice as it is matched with current retailer market price.
We are still currently offering our 12-Week Emotion Regulation Strategies Class. This format is now only available under special circumstances, and is at the discretion of your therapist and the Inner Solutions™ Ltd. team.
Class Dates / Times: Please Contact Us
Registration: To register for this program, please contact your Inner Solutions™ Ltd. therapist. If you do not have one, please complete our self referral form (click here) to register for individual therapy.
*Prices are subject to periodic changes without notice. Fees are non-refundable.