The DBT Skills classes are intended to help any person address:
- Impulsiveness, and high-risk behaviors.
- Life threatening behaviors including suicide attempts and parasuicide (self-harm) behaviors.
- Mood swings, highs and lows.
- Confusion about self, ‘who am I’ and self-esteem issues.
- Interpersonal conflict and fear of intimacy.
- Behavioral, Emotional and Thought patterns that may be contributing to misery, distress and “problems in living”.
Participants attend 10 consecutive sessions. Participants benefit best when they are involved with an individual therapist who can help them integrate the skills into their lives and support the process. It is possible for a person to enroll and benefit from the group even if they are not in ongoing individual therapy at Inner Solutions™, but this is determined after an individual consultation session. Our commitment is to ensure the material is relevant to your issues and that you have appropriate support to integrate the skills into your life as well as support during the process of the class/group series. To best support our clients, and encourage the complete, empirically-sound DBT program, we have adjusted our fee structure for the Level One Skills Group:
For those registered in the complete DBT program at Inner Solutions™, the fee for this 10-week class is $799.00 +gst.
For those not registered in the DBT Program at Inner Solutions™, clients must have an initial assessment session (60 min) to determine goals and to go through required paperwork. The fee for those not registered in the complete DBT program with an Inner Solutions™ therapist is $1299.00 +gst.
Class dates / times: Please view Event Calendar
Skills Training Information Pamphlet (Download)
The Self-Referral Form must be filled out to enroll in this Class:
Fill out & submit the Self Referral Form (click here)