Our DBT Skills Group class is not a stand alone component. To participate, we require that you are working with a DBT therapist in one-on-one individual therapy. You can not sign up for the class without seeing a DBT therapist.
The DBT Skills classes are intended to help any person address:
- Impulsiveness, and high-risk behaviors.
- Life threatening behaviors including suicide attempts and parasuicide (self-harm) behaviors.
- Mood swings, highs and lows.
- Confusion about self, ‘who am I’ and self-esteem issues.
- Interpersonal conflict and fear of intimacy.
- Behavioral, Emotional and Thought patterns that may be contributing to misery, distress and “problems in living”.
Participants attend 12 consecutive sessions. Participants benefit best when they are involved with an individual therapist who can help them integrate the skills into their lives and support the process. Therefore, ongoing individual therapy at Inner Solutions™ is required in order to be eligible to register in our DBT Skills group. The fee structure for the Level One Skills Group is as follows:
For those registered in the complete DBT program at Inner Solutions™, the fee for this 12-week class is $1,350 (including gst).
Note: Our group therapy is not offered on a stand alone basis. You must be enrolled with a DBT Trained Therapist on an on going basis to attend.
Class dates / times: Please Contact Us
Skills Training Information Pamphlet (View/Download PDF)
The Self-Referral Form must be filled out to enroll in this Class:
Fill out & submit the Self Referral Form (click here)