- This event has passed.
Monday Young Adult DBT Graduate Group
August 14 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:30pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
Provides an opportunity for ‘graduates’ of DBT Skills Training Classes to consolidate their learning and improve application of their skills. Members also benefit from peer support, feedback, and vicarious learning within a professionally lead group.
- NOTE: THE GROUP IS NOT OFFERED ON A ‘DROP-IN BASIS’
- Participants reflect on their practice of DBT skills, receiving and giving skills review and coaching as the opportunity arises.
- Mindfulness practice starts the session.
- Have completed at least one – 10 week Dialectical Behavioral Skills Group.
- Have a working knowledge of the Diary Card.
- Commit to attending a minimum of 16 weeks on a regular basis and then may continue for as long as group is helpful.
- Agree to terms of Confidentiality Form prior to attending.
- Most clients in this group have been in therapy at Inner Solutions™. It is strongly encouraged that the person has some form of individual therapy with a DBT therapist or support available outside of this group. If there is no ongoing individual therapist, the client will be asked to meet with a therapist from Inner Solutions™ to ensure they are a good fit for the group. Contact us for an appointment.
Program Information Pamphlet (Download)