MBSR Meditation Program
September 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, happening 8 times
Program start—September 12, 2017: this program is modelled after the Stress Reduction clinic at University of Massachusetts Medical Center and the work of Drs. Jon Kabat-Zinn and Saki Santorelli; and has been evaluated for over 30 years in many medical centers worldwide for effectiveness in reducing stress and pain and improving mood.
Facilitated by a Certified MBSR Instructor
- 8 week – 2 hour evening classes; plus a Saturday mini retreat (October 21, 2017, 8:45am to 3pm)
- Group dialogue
- Inquiry exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices (sitting, walking, eating)
- Gentle stretching and mindful yoga
- Bring a yoga mat, blanket, or pillow, a water bottle. Wear comfortable clothing.
- NO previous experience in meditation required.
*The facilitator is fully certified to teach MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction).
If you are interested in attending this MBSR Meditation Program, please contact us or kindly fill out our Self-Referral Form to be assessed for suitability and to determine if there is a spot available. All participants must sign-up with Inner Solutions prior to attending.