Dear Valued Client,
We want to assure you that your safety is our top priority at Inner Solutions™, and to inform you of the practices we are putting in place for COVID-19.
To assist us in the goal of attending to the continuity of care and physical health of our clients, we have implemented the following sanitation practices and physical distancing measures:
- Screening all clients upon entry.
- Sanitizing all main contact surfaces in the office regularly.
- Temporarily suspending the complimentary coffee and snack program. We recommend bringing your own bottle of water.
- Temporarily relocating the restroom keys and having them sanitized regularly.
- Having hand sanitizer and masks available for convenience.
- Propping open our front doors.
- Reorganizing the office furniture to ensure at least 2 metres (6 feet) between individuals whenever possible.
- Wearing a mask in the office hallways and our waiting area in accordance with city bylaws.
- Maintaining at least 2 metres (6 feet) space between yourself and others whenever possible.
- Using the hand sanitizer we have provided when you enter and leave the office.
- Not coming in early for your appointments or staying late so that our waiting room can accommodate a safe amount of people.
- Not paying by cash (having a credit card on file is ideal).
- Making sure that you do not enter the office if any of the following apply to you:
- You have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath.
- You have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- You are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Should you choose not to come in for your appointment because any of these three apply to you, please make sure you let your therapist know as early as possible. Please be prepared to answer these questions upon your arrival as well.
Note that while we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of both our clients and staff, please understand that in these times, individuals choosing to go out into public spaces are doing so at their own risk.
Of course, don't forget to take care of yourself during these times. Remember to use your effectiveness skills and make lemonade out of the lemons!
The Inner Solutions™ Team.