5 Mindfulness Activities You Can Do with Your Kids
5 Mindfulness activities you can do with your kids!
- Use your senses, play 54321 as a group .
- Run on the spot for a minute, get your heart pumping, tune into your heartbeat until it feels like it is back to normal.
- Have a dance party, get up and participate, throw yourself in!
- Learn how to belly breathe, place a stuffed animal or a book on your belly and focus on making it move up and down as you breathe.
- Make a glitter jar using glitter glue and distilled water (mix them in a sealable container like a mason jar) and watch the glitter swirl around. Try swirling up the glitter and then sitting still and watching until it has settled.
Erin Bonner, Registered Provisional Psychologist